Sending Transcripts

How to request your Transcript:

1. Go to and register for an account. Go to “Create Account” in the upper left-hand corner.

2. Click the “+” button to add your high school

3. Type “Central High School Evansville” and search.

4. Fill out the Enrollment Information and click “submit”.

  • You are requesting a transcript from a high school.

  • Enrollment status – Currently enrolled

  • Earliest date-  2013 (Class of 2017)

  • You do or do not waive your FERPA privacy rights.

  • If you are under 18 it may ask you to sign with your mouse. Just do your best.

5. Click “order” and type the university name you wish to send your transcript to.

  • Make sure you choose to send a current transcript.

6. Confirm the order and send.