All freshman entering Central High School are required to have a school physical. The forms are available in the nurse's office. If the student plans to participate in sports at Central, the physical exam has to be given after April 1st in order to comply with the IHSAA guidelines. Both the standard EVSC school physical form and the sport physical form should be taken to the student's doctor to be completed at the time of the physical. The physicals will be collected the first day of school.
Physical forms for participation in IHSAA sponsored athletic events may be picked up from school's athletic office or downloaded from the athletic page
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.